Join our high energy, fast-paced team!
NuView Trust is currently looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team in Longwood, FL. As a member of the NuView Trust marketing team, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues, to assist in developing, monitoring and executing the company’s initiatives through various marketing vehicles and programs. Opportunity to travel nationally and represent NuView and events and conferences.
- Event coordination, including seeking out events, planning and preparing for events, attending events, supporting follow-up efforts
- All lead generation and nurturing activities prior, during and after the event.
- Assist in conducting surveys and data analysis, maintaining all reporting for the events
- Assist in creating content and collateral in support of conferences and events, including web, brochures, sell sheets, newsletters, tradeshow graphics, print and digital ads, and media campaigns including emails, landing pages, forms, CTAs and workflows
- Research and create content for the company’s social media channels providing daily posts
- Write the company’s newsletter under guidance of the Senior Marketing Associate
- Light video content production
- Assist in creating email drip and other ad campaigns
- Assist and execute multiple marketing projects within project deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Recent college grads encouraged to apply
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, PR or related field is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Be responsible and dependable
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Travel up to 30%
NuView IRA serves as a passive administrator that provides custody of alternative assets within retirement accounts. Founded more than 16 years ago in Central Florida, NuView, along with its affiliates, now holds more than $1.3 billion in assets through thousands of accounts throughout the country. At NuView, we hire the best and most passionate talent. Our core values, Integrity, Accountability, Passion, and Service to Others, define what our employees see in themselves and, more importantly, in each other. Not only do our values represent who we are, but they also represent the areas of our business we like to emphasize and continue to improve upon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In business for 16 years, NuView IRA provides self-directed retirement account administration to over 8,500 clients with over $1.2 billion of assets under administration. Unlike most financial services firms, NuView specializes in allowing clients to self-direct their account outside the stock market into tangible investments, such as real estate, mortgages, precious metals, private companies and more.
Company Website: www.nuviewtrust.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)