We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing NuView’s brand awareness and sales. The Brand Ambassador’s role is primarily responsible for working prospects through the sales process generated by marketing initiatives. The position will also work closely with NuView’s Marketing, Customer Service, and other company representatives.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals through our in-house training program
- Identify and qualify prospective Retail clients from daily outbound and inbound sales calls
- Talking on the phone with current and new customers to generate new leads
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Educating prospective clients about what we do
- Opening accounts
- Oversight of all incoming leads in client database
- Working closely with marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies
- Associate degree preferred
- One/Two years inside or outside sales experience selling to businesses and/or consumers
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong rapport and empathize with others over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- Ability to travel
Why should you apply?
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of full time employment (80% company paid)
- 7 Paid Holidays, 5 Paid Sick Days after 60-days
- 401(k) plan enrollment after six months of service
- 10 paid vacation days yearly (Starting January 1)
- 15 paid vacation days after five years of service
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Company has a fun-loving, team atmosphere with great perks! Free popcorn and coffee and more for staff, annual Christmas party, annual team building activities and much more
NuView IRA serves as a passive administrator that provides custody of alternative assets within retirement accounts. Founded more than 16 years ago in Central Florida, NuView, along with its affiliates, now holds more than $1.3 billion in assets through thousands of accounts throughout the country. At NuView, we hire the best and most passionate talent. Our core values, Integrity, Accountability, Passion, and Service to Others, define what our employees see in themselves and, more importantly, in each other. Not only do our values represent who we are, but they also represent the areas of our business we like to emphasize and continue to improve upon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In business for 16 years, NuView IRA provides self-directed retirement account administration to over 8,500 clients with over $1.2 billion of assets under administration. Unlike most financial services firms, NuView specializes in allowing clients to self-direct their account outside the stock market into tangible investments, such as real estate, mortgages, precious metals, private companies and more.
Company Website: www.nuviewtrust.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)